Quality Blue temperature recorders are designed to provide dependable temperature monitoring at every point along the cold chain.
Quality Blue is a perfect alternative to mechanical chart recorders and provide unmatched reliability, accuracy, flexibility and low cost.
Quality Blue is ideal for use in the transportation of products for the perishable foods, floral, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries.
E-Z Zip Clear Moisture Protection
Quality Blue is protected from moisture by a heavy duty E-Z Zip clear plastic pouch.
This makes Quality Blue ideal for all wet/iced and floral shipments.
- Audible locating beeper (optional)
- LCD displays time and temperature data.
- Moisture protective pouch
- Standard and custom ranges available, LED alerts.
- Available in 10, 20, 60, and 80 day recording periods
- Download directly to PC via cable or into Express
- Quality Blue loggers utilize standard interfaces – no proprietary readers, printers, or cords required
- Available KoldLink App provides chart viewing, management reports, email data sharing, and data archiving
- The optional UpLink feature within KoldLink App provides cloud-based data access and storage on the secure server.
- Low cost digital temperature recorder with impressive capabilities
• Rapid response temperature sensor.
• Calibrated – N.I.S.T. traceable.
• Accuracy: +/- .5ºF, .3ºC
• Monitors temperatures from -20ºF to 120ºF
• Size: 3” x 1.6” x .75”
• Weight: 1.5 oz.
• Manufactured in Certified ISO9002 ɶ Facilities
• Packaged 20 to a carton.
All product features, specifications, and appearances may vary due to technical advances.