Quality USB temperature recorders are designed to provide reliable temperature monitoring for domestic and overseas shipments. The micro USB 2.0 interface is supported globally.
Quality USB is a perfect alternative to mechanical chart recorders providing unmatched reliability, accuracy, and flexibility.
Quality USB’s small size makes it ideal for placement inside shipping cartons.
Quality USB is ideal for use in the transportation of products for the perishable foods, floral, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries.
Appearance and features may vary due to technical advancements.
Data from Quality USB is supported by the free KoldLink App.
USB connected cables can be purchased.
- Audible locating beeper – Optional
- LCD displays time and temperature.
- Moisture protective pouch
- Small enough to place inside shipping cartons
- Standard or custom ranges available, LED alerts
- Available in 10, 20, 60, and 80 day recording periods
- Download to PC via mini USB 2.0 cable.
- Quality USB loggers utilize standard interfaces – no proprietary readers, printers, or cords required
- Available KoldLink App provides chart viewing, management reports, email data sharing, and data archiving.
- The optional UpLink feature within KoldLink App provides cloud-based data access and storage on the secure server.
SPECIFICATIONS• Rapid Response temperature sensor.
• Calibrated – N.I.S.T. traceable.
• Accuracy: +/- .5ºF, .3ºC
• Monitors temperatures from -20º to 120ºF
• Size: 3” x 1.6” x .375”
• Weight: 1.2 oz.
• Manufactured in Certified IS09002 ɶ Facilities
• Packed: 20 to a carton.
All product features, specifications and appearances may vary due to technical advances.