FlashLink Prime Universal Produce Data Logger
The FlashLink Prime Universal Produce Data Logger is accepted by most receivers and can be used to monitor temperature on all shipments of fresh produce. Free post trip calibration reports are available to help settle claims or disputes when produce is exposed to adverse temperature conditions during transit.
The FlashLink Prime features preconfigured alarms to alert when temperature has gone above 41°F/5°C or below 33°F/0.5°C, and 60 minutes delay start and alarm delay.
It comes in a high-visibility yellow sleeve attached to a locator card, making it easy for receivers to find and download data upon arrival. These loggers are universally accepted by most receivers, this means suppliers are able to consolidate their temperature recorders to one model. There is no need to stock various logger brands in the shipping office, making inventory management easy, and eliminating the problem of running out of any one particular brand for a specific receiver. The patented Shadow Log® feature guarantees trip information, even if the shipper forgets to start the unit. Trip history/statistics are available on the logger’s LCD display. In-depth trip information can be downloaded using free FlashPDF software, and reports are saved in PDF format to email and archive for record keeping and traceability.
Optional CT Graphics Printers are also available. These printers can provide a paper strip chart when PCs are not available on the receiving dock.
• Measurement Rage: -40ºF to 122ºF (-40ºC to 50ºC)
• Temperature Resolution: 0.1ºF/ºC
• Temperature: +1.0ºF from 14ºF to 77ºF (+0.5ºC from -10ºC to 25ºC)
• Accuracy: +2.0ºF above 77ºF (+1.0ºC above 25ºC) +2.0ºF below 14ºF (+1.0ºC below -10ºC)|
• Data Capacity: 3823 Points
• Data Download Time: 5 Seconds typical for 3823 points.
• Battery: Coin cell lithium battery.
• Logger Dimensions: 1.962”x3.423”x575” (50mm x 87mm x 15mm)
• Weight: 1.6 oz. (45.36 grams)
• Shock Resistance: Withstands 3 ft. (1 meter) drop to hard surface.
• Certification: ɶ Mark, NIST traceable, ROHS Compliant.
• Storage Conditions: -4ºF to 122ºF (-20ºC to 50ºC)0% to 95% RH w/o condensation.
• Download Requirements: Proprietary 8-Pin to USB Adapter