C-TPAT Bolt Lock Seals
Classified By U.S. Customs as High Security
- Solid metal core head makes it impossible to knock seal through latch hardware.
- Must be removed with bolt cutters.
- Seals embossed with sequential numbers.
- Economical, high security at an affordable price.
- Cannot be disengaged by intrusion or manipulation
METAL BOLT LOCK SPECIFICATIONS
- Shock resistant plastic cylinder available in yellow with laser engraved black lettering.
- Materials: Carbon steel with zinc finish
- Breaking Strength: 3,000 lbs.
- Weight 18 lbs. per 100 Metal Bolt Locks/Seals
- Cargo Container Doors
- Truck Trailers
- Railcar Doors
- Railroad and Air Freight Containers
- Ship Containers