Chart Temperature Recorders
In-Transit temperature recorders are single use, low cost, and reliable time and temperature recording instruments. Recorders are used to accompany temperature sensitive commodities during transportation, thereby giving a chart recording of the temperature to which a product was exposed during its entire time in transit. Recorders are sometimes used for tracking temperature history during storage.
Read More »
Temp-Tock Digital Data Logger
- Temperature measurement and recording.
- CR2032 Button Battery: 2-year shelf life.
- High precision +/- 1 F. High Sensitivity.
- Universal USB 2.0 communicating interface.
- Temperature out of range reporting marked in red.
- LED Light: Flashes approximately every 10 seconds:
Green when in range. Red when out of range.
- PDF report generated.
Quality Blue Digital
All data available on the LCD at arrival
Uses a standard 9 pin serial cable USB connection capable.
- Compact size
- EZ E-mail or fax
- Low Cost
- Models: 10 Day, 20 Day, 40 Day and 80 Day
- Packed 20 per case
In-transit, single use, general purpose, optimized for export shipments
Quality USB temperature recorders are designed to provide reliable temperature monitoring for domestic and overseas shipments. The micro USB 2.0 interface is supported globally.
Quality USB is a perfect alternative to mechanical chart recorders providing unmatched reliability, accuracy, and flexibility.
Quality USB’s small size makes it ideal for placement inside shipping cartons.
Quality USB is ideal for use in the transportation of products for the perishable foods, floral, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries.
Lightning NFC Temperature Loggers
In-Transit, Single-Use, domestic, export, smart device enabled
Lightning NFC smartphone/tablet enabled temperature data loggers have been designed to simplify in-transit temperature monitoring, chart viewing, product quality documentation, and data archiving.
With a simple, free App download, your NFC enabled smart device can wirelessly download and display in-transit temperature data. All temperature data is automatically send to “The Cloud”.
Real Time Temperature Monitoring
- Lightning Real Time monitors and archives all temperature and location data while your perishable shipment is in transit, providing complete documentation in accordance with all FSMA and HACCP requirements for human and animal food products. Easy regulatory compliance.
- Start Logger and Begin your experience to online access of current temperature and location data while perishable shipments are in-transit.
- This “start, go and relax” level of automation provides all the documentation required for compliance with the FSMA Final Rule for Sanitary Transportation of human and animal food products.
Lightning NFC REAL TIME
PakSense Ultra Wireless Labels
- Transmit time and temperature data wirelessly to the AutoSense Reader as part of the AutoSense Inbound solution.
- Flat, small label
- Digitally records time and temperature data
- Transmits data wirelessly
- Temperature history provided before a product is unloaded
- Record data for up to 30 days
- Saves time on the receiving dock
PakSense Contact Logger
- Quality & Value
- Standard temperature monitoring label.
- Temperature ranges for the most frequently shipped perishable items are pre-programmed into each PakSense Ultra Contact Label.
- Orders are filled with the Contact Logger best suited to the temperature range desired.
FlashLink Prime Universal Data Logger
The FlashLink Prime Universal Data Logger is accepted by most receivers and can be used to monitor temperature on all shipments of fresh produce. Free post trip calibration reports are available to help settle claims or disputes when produce is exposed to adverse temperature conditions during transit.